Friday, August 27, 2010

CAPS AHOY

i had a running battle with a couple of single friends with issues related to marriage, duties, respect, fidelity and much more, last week one of my guys down here got married , on the eve of the wedding, one of the guys was like i should drive them round for the eve, i told him i had to go home and see my wife, he started laughing and was insinuating that i was jealous of em cos they had all the freedom to do wHat they want, i was like how far? me. jealous? of wHat? roaming around in the night drinking and all that? haba ppl, i have had my own share of life, its time to set forth , be responsible and focused, my life ain't mine now
whatever i do, i understand there are ppl who depend on me , and believe me or not, i dont miss the single at all, its a fact, right now, its 9.27pm Wednesday, i am all alone in our apartment (which looks larger than usual) and guess wat, i am hating the feeling watching maltina street dance n i am still bored, i miss my wife , daughter, the food, and lots more, i cant begin to explain ohhh, WHAT SINGLE LIFE?,abeg.. just the sound of my daughters squeaky voice and crawling to the door when she hears me come in from work is a feeling i cant put in words, i just marvel at God's work, i cant ask for more oh
what if when my wife says "yaya aiki yau?" or can i bring ur lunch now or would u like to shower first? ahh mennn, its priceless,when u have a woman who appreciates u and makes u thank God for the day u met her, then why will i be jealous of someone who cant
hold on to 3k for the weekend..?.. ehenn.. to my darling eno and abel, we were gisting the other time, here is the synopsis.... for eno, pray u find a man who respects God.. that is ur only key if all those things u listed yesterday is to hold water..na my summary be that,
if u only think of wat u want in a relationship or marriage then u go ginger dat swagger, but if una get mutual respect for each other and u listen to him and treat him like a husband, then urs will be paradise, but if u become that wife who prefers to talk than listen... welll God save the king,
remember, don't love becos of but inspite of ( wusi oghogwo can i ever forget that lesson..?.. thanks)
for Abel, i know u to be a good guy and trust u will be a fantastic husband and father, always remember that women will push u to ur boundaries, but never allow ur anger surpass ur lov, and when u think u are losing it, remember why u came together in the first place, it worked for me, i don't know if it will work for, but i pray it does
kai, make i open this fridge binge small, i am hungry already, honey do come back, which kain torture be this?

No comments:

Post a Comment